Dreyfus & Associés
A limited liability company registered under French law with a capital of 388 400 € (registered in the RCS of Paris under No. B 453 207 383)
Dreyfus & Associés
78 Avenue Raymond Poincaré 75116 Paris France
Phone: + 33 1 44 70 07 04
Fax: + 33 1 40 06 99 64
The manager of the website publication is Madame Nathalie DREYFUS in her capacity of managing partner of DREYFUS & Associés.
The hosting provider of this website is Synalabs, a French company incorporated under French law, registered at the Paris Companies Registry under the number 502 178 429, whose head office is located at 46, rue de Douai 75009 Paris, France.
The website designer is LESGENTILS.
Dreyfus & Associés is committed to making best efforts to ensure that dreyfus.fr website is accessible at any time. However, Dreyfus & Associés does not assume any responsibility in the event of difficulty in accessing the website or interruptions in the Internet connection, whatever the causes might be.
Dreyfus & Associés reserves the right to proceed with any modifications of the website that deemed useful without prior notice and in case of website access interruption.
In addition, Dreyfus & Associés shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, including website inaccessibility, loss of data, damage, destruction or viruses that may affect your computer equipment and/or the presence of viruses on its website.
You acknowledge that you have verified that the computer configuration used contains no viruses and is in perfect working conditions.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, examine, limit, port, erase, and modify your personal data.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, as well as a right to object to this data being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
Finally, you have the right to file a complaint with the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms, the supervisory authority responsible for compliance with the obligations regarding the protection of personal data.
For any questions or requests relating to the protection of your personal data, please contact us by sending an email at email@example.com.
Dreyfus website in its entirety, as well as each of its elements, including specific programs and developments and content including data, text, still or moving images, logotypes, sounds, graphics, files, are the exclusive property of Dreyfus & Associés.
- The reproduction of the website or any of its elements by any technical process on any medium, including paper, cardboard, optical, digital medium or any other computer or electronic medium;
- The adaptation of the website or any of its elements as well as the right to reproduce this adaptation on any existing of future graphical medium.
- The representation, broadcast, or cause to be broadcast, of the Website by any means and/or electronic, digital, computer, telecommunication medium, for any public and for any telecommunications network such as the Internet;
- The right to use the Website, privately as well as for the benefit of third parties, whether for reward or free of charge and for any purpose;
- The right to transfer to third parties, in whatever form, in particular via an assignment, a license or any other form of contract.
- Any entire or partial representation of the site or any of the elements without the express permission of Dreyfus & Associés that represent an infringement according to the articles L.335-2 and the Code of Intellectual Property.
The databases on the website are protected by articles L.341-1 and by the Code of intellectual property and any qualitative or quantitative extraction or reuse of substantial contents of the databases is prohibited.
The trademarks and logos appearing on the website are registered trademarks of Dreyfus & Associés. Any entire or partial reproduction, imitation or use of the distinctive signs without an expressed authorization is in violation of the articles L.713-2 and following of the Code of the intellectual property, which engage the responsibility of their author.
Other distinctive signs, including corporate names, trade names, signs, domain names reproduced on the website are the property of Dreyfus & Associés and any reproduction without express authorization is likely to constitute an appropriation incurring the responsibility of its author.
The hypertext links set up on the website pointing to other websites on the Internet do not make us responsible for the content or the links they contain and their terms and conditions (including personal data management…)
The possibility of establishing simple hypertext links to the dreyfus.fr site is subject to our prior agreement.
Any deep hyperlink, or use of the “framing” technique, is forbidden.
Any dispute over the use of the website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the law courts of Paris.
Updated : July 30, 2019